Here's what BookTRON had to say:
- It was kind of boring because it was like a lot of other books.
- I liked it because each character stood out and was unique.
- I liked that the story didn't exclude gays, and all the guys were hot.
- I couldn't connect to the main character, which made the book unbearable.
- I really, really, really liked it, because the beginning. middle and end were all good, unlike some books that drag in parts.
- It was exciting and had a lot of action.
- It made the reader curious about everything that was hapenning to the main character.
- The whole time I was thinking, what's going to happen next?