Saturday, March 14, 2009

Old Favorites


I was just pondering how my reading taste has shifted over the years...One of my favorite books when I was a teen was probably Anne of Green Gables, though it's pretty different than the books I read today. Someday, if I have a daughter, I'll definitely give her Anne, and I may even force it on my son, too. So the question is, are there any books you've read in your teen years that you think will hold-up when you're all old? Any books you can't wait to read with your kids? Please comment...

2 comments:

Rachel :D said...

For me it will definaltly be Harry Potter. Even though they'll probably call it "old and boring" and they'll probably speak differently by then xD

Lisa, Young Adult Librarian said...

I think Harry Potter will hold up for a long, long time. I look forward to reading that with my kids too!

Archive

Labels

Hit Counter